- Scaled-down European-styled scooter with powerful electric motor
- Can travel up to 10 miles on a single charge
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 15 mph
- Storage compartment under padded seat
- Twelve-inch pneumatic tires for maximum power transfer; retractable kickstand
- Recommended for ages 12 and older (150-pound weight limit)
- 90-day warranty
Cruise the side streets in style with this Euro-style electric scooter from Razor. Featuring a high-performance, chain-driven electric motor and a vintage-inspired body, the Pocket Mod can reach speeds of up to 15 miles per hour - plenty fast enough for a quick trip to the corner store or a fun ride in the country. The scooter also teams a pair of 12-inch pneumatic tires with a rear suspension system to ensure a comfortable ride. Other features include a retractable kickstand, variable-speed acceleration, a padded seat, and a built-in battery that travels for up to 10 miles on a single charge.
Perfectly sized for young riders.
The Pocket Mod, which is designed for ages 12 and up and offers a weight maximum of 150 pounds, is also backed by a 90-day warranty.