Do not ingest internally. Cleaning solution is flammable. Keep locked up and away from children. Keep bottle tightly closed until ready for use. Keep away from spark, flame, or any other sources of heat or ignition - No smoking. Avoid splashing into the eyes; in case of eye contact, thoroughly rinse with cold water. Should irritation persist, obtain medical treatment immediately. In case of accidental ingestion seek medical advice or call a Poison Control Center immediately. Avoid liquid contact with fabric, furniture, or surfaces not resistant to alcohol.