ReNew Life Norwegian Gold Critical EPA, Fish Gels
Size/Count 60.0 ea
- Less fish oil exposure to stomach acid
- For complete oil digestion
- With a powerful fat-splitting enzyme
- Enteric Coated
- Burp Free
- One a Day
- 3X More Absorption
- Enteric-Coated Targeted Release means less exposure of the fish oils to harsh stomach acids and more Omega-3 delivery to the intestines.
- Digestion Enhanced with Lipase further aiding in Omega-3 absorption. Lipase is critical for complete oil digestion, yet most other fish oils lack their powerful fat-splitting enzyme.*
- Enteric-Coated for Intestinal Delivery: Oils bypass harsh stomach acids
- Lipase for Enhanced Digestion
- 3X Better Absorption
- Higher potency of molecularly distilled essential fatty acid EPA than most other EPA fish oils. Total Omega concentration of over 90%.
- Ultimate purity & freshness exceeding or meeting world standards. Sourced from smaller, unthreatened wild fish from cold, pristine waters.
- Burp-free enteric coating targeting the release of the Omega-3s directly to the intestines for 3X more absorption.*
- Lipase-enhanced digestion for better absorption. This natural fat-splitting enzyme helps the body utilize these beneficial Omega-3s.
- Fresh-Assure blue glass bottle and dark gel cap seals in freshness and shield the pristine oils from the harmful effects of light.
- 100% Fish-derived gel caps ideal for fish-eating vegetarians and others who wish to avoid animal-based gelatin softgels.
Ultimate Fish Oils Ultra Concentrated Omega-3
How Does Norwegian Gold Deliver 3X Better Omega-3 Absorption?*
1 Norwegian Gold Enteric-coated Fish Gel = 3 Uncoated Softgels
Critical EPA Burp-Free Guarantee
Many fish oils cause a fishy burp or 'repeat', but our unique Ultragest Technology ensures more complete digestion to help prevent any unpleasant repeat, odor or intestinal discomfort.
Health Benefits of Omega-3
Essential Fatty Acids like the Omega-3s in ReNew Life's Norwegian Gold oils are natural substances your body needs to maintain optimum health.* Extensive research links this type of Omega-3 to the heart, eyes, brain, joints and skin.* Because the typical American diet is lacking these vital fatty acids, supplementation with natural fish oil is an ideal source for Omega-3s.*
What Makes Norwegian Gold The Ultimate Omega-3 Fish Oils?
IFOS Third-Party Tested & Certified International Fish Oil Standards
The IFOS program is a world leader in Omega-3 testing, ensuring Norwegian Gold oils meet or surpass all world pharmaceutical standards - including NMS (Norwegian Medicinal Standard) - For freshness, purity and potency.
Norwegian Gold Omega-3 Fish Oils from ReNew Life surpass all world standards to bring you the ultimate in freshness and purity. Backed by rigorous quality systems and testing, they are free of mercury, PCBs and other harmful contaminants, so all you receive is the superior natural benefits of the purest fish oils. That's our promise to you.
--Brenda Watson, C.N.C.
Quality and Purity Guaranteed. Questions? Call 800-830-1800.
Contains no PCBs, pesticides, heavy metals, dioxins, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, nuts, rye, binders, preservatives, or artificial ingredients.
Manufactured in a GMP facility.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Take 1 fish gel daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. To maximize your intake of EPA take 2 fish gels daily. Store in a dry place at 59-86°F (15-30°C).
© ReNew Life Formulas®
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.66 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.7x 2.8x 5.2
Item Code: 449621
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician before using this or any product if you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking medication or have a medical condition. Tamper evident: do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Fish Gelatin , Glycerin , Beeswax (Apis Mellifera) , Soy Oil , Lecithin , Natural Carob Color , Enteric Coating
|Serving Size : 1 Fish Gel
Serving per Container : 60
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Total Fat 1.2 g||<2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.06 g||<1%|
|Cholesterol 5 mg||<2%|
|Omega 3 EFA 790 mg|
|EPA 600 mg|
|DHA 108 mg|
|Other Omega 3 82 mg|
|Omega 9 120 mg|
|Lipase 5 mg|
|Vitamin E 2.5 IU||8%|
|Calories 12 Calories|
|Calories From Fat 11 Calories|