This product is a colored, fragranced gel. Direct contact with eyes may cause irritation. Ingestion of large quantities may be harmful. Repeated or prolonged excessive exposure with skin may cause irritation and allergic contact dermatitis. Inhalation of high vapor concentrations may cause irritation to the respiratory tract, nausea, dizziness, and headache. Keep out of reach of children. No significant environmental effects. Not a fire hazard.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.