Keep out of Reach of Children
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing again. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If you suspect a reaction to this product: Discontinue use. Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or Doctor for treatment advice. Hotline Number: In case of an emergency call toll-free 1-888-880-1181. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. Note to Physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.