Repels Mosquitoes that May Carry West Nile Virus
- 10% DEET
- Spray Pump
- Not Oily or Greasy
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For outdoor use only. Do not spray in enclosed areas. Hold bottle 6-8 inches from skin and clothing while spraying, keeping sprayer pointed away from face. Slightly moisten skin. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Do not use under clothing. Do not spray directly onto face. Spray on hands first and then apply sparingly to face, avoiding eyes. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not apply to sunburned skin. Do not apply to children's hands. Do not allow children to handle this product. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Avoid over-application of this product. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Will not damage nylon, cotton, wool. May damage some synthetic fabrics, plastics, watch crystals, leather, painted or varnished surfaces. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. If you suspect reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin and call your local poison control center. If you go to a doctor, take this product with you. Storage and disposal: Pesticide storage: Store the product in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Container Disposal: If empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency.
©WPC Brands, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.34 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.75x 1.7x 6.7
Item Code: 233469
Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash hands before eating, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. First Aid: If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If you suspect a reaction to this product: Discontinue use. Take off contaminated clothing, rinse skin immediate with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.