Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash hands before eating, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. First Aid: If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If you suspect a reaction to this product: Discontinue use. Take off contaminated clothing, rinse skin immediate with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.