Repel Natural Insect Repellent Outdoor Fogger
Safe for Use Around Children & Pets
A Natural, Plant-Based Insecticide
Repel® Natural is a line of insect repellents that are safe for use around children and pets. The formulas, made with natural active ingredients, have been tested to ensure they are effective against mosquitoes and other flying insects.
Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances.
Shake well before using. Read entire label before use. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For outdoor use only. Use Restrictions: Remove or cover exposed food and drinking water before application. Do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried. Do not use in enclosed porches. Point spray nozzle away from face. Hold can at a slight downward angle. For best results, spray when air is calm. Allow a few minutes for product to take effect. Spray with wind if slight breeze is blowing (i.e., under 5 mph). Flying Insects: Flies, mosquitoes, flying moths, gnats and wasps: Spray area infested with these flying insects. Hold container 5 to 10 feet away from shrubs, bushes and grassy areas. Spray these areas with a slow, sweeping motion at the rate of 1 to 3 seconds per cubic yard of space while moving away from the treated area. To reduce annoyance form these pests, treat open porches and patios in a similar manner. Allow fog to drift over area. Give special attention to breeding areas such as garbage cans and compost piles. Spray only when the air is still. Allow spray to dissipate before occupying the treated area. Repeat as necessary, but no more than once per day. Crawling Insects: Ants (except carpenter, fire, pharaoh and harvester ants), Crickets, Sowbugs and Firebrats: Spray infested surface of patio, campsite, deck or picnic area, hitting as many insects as possible. Also spray legs of table and chairs to repel ants. Spray ant hills for best control. Keep 5 to 10 feet away from ornamental plants while spraying. Storage and disposal: Pesticide storage: Store in a cool place away from heat, direct sunlight, or open flame. Pesticide disposal: Do not puncture or incinerate. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
©WPC Brands, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.06 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.55x 2.5x 9.45
Item Code: 233468
Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Harmful if inhaled or absorbed through skin. Do not breathe vapor and spray mist. Do not get on skin or in eyes. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before use. First aid: If Swallowed: Immediately call poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by poison or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with your when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. Environmental Hazards: This pesticide is highly toxic to fish, birds and other wildlife. Do not apply directly to water. Drift and runoff from treated sites may be hazardous to fish and aquatic organisms in adjacent waters. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Contents under pressure. Do not use near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not apply this product around electrical equipment due to the possibility of spark hazard. Exposure to temperatures above 120 degree F may cause bursting. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.