Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get into eyes or on clothing. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. First aid-If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use. Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. In case of emergency call toll free 1-888-880-1181. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.