NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer.
Resolve Easy Clean Carpet Cleaning System is the easy way to deep clean and freshen carpets. The convenient dispensing trigger and upright brush make cleaning easier. The formula removes dirt and the toughest greasy stains while leaving carpets plush. Use this foam to safely clean and deodorize large carpet areas. Resolve bottles are made out of 25 percent post-consumer recycled plastic.
- Convenient dispensing trigger and upright brush make cleaning easier
- Protects against dirt and the toughest grease stains
- Safely cleans and deodorizes large carpet areas
- Removes three times more dirt than vacuuming alone
Easy Way to Deep Clean and Freshen
Resolve Easy Clean works well on tough stains, including coffee, cola, beef gravy, food grease, grape juice, makeup, and red wine. The brush and handle are compatible with Resolve High Traffic Foam and Pet High Traffic Foam. The system removes three times more dirt than vacuuming alone.
Resolve Easy Clean Carpet Cleaning System with one brush, attachable handle, and one container of Resolve 22-ounce High-Traffic Foam.
Hints from the Experts:
- This product is safe to use on most wool, nylon, and stain-resistant carpets.
- Contents will clean a carpeted area of 168 square feet (12 by 14 feet).
- Use vacuum cleaner with a fresh, empty bag.
- If accidentally sprayed on wood furniture, just wipe off.
- Not recommended for velvet, silk, vinyl, or leather.
- Brush is not for use on upholstery.
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS: To loosen the ground-in dirt and odors, pull the trigger and dispense the foam deep into the carpet. With the brush, work the foam into the carpet to lift the dirt and odor to the surface. Let carpet dry and vacuum away. ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS: Press red button and click together four stick segments, trigger handle, and brush-head. Button will pop up to ensure firmly connected. To clean the gadget after use, rinse the bristles and brush-head and let dry. Shake the can vigorously before each use. If the can is already in the gadget, remove and shake again. Insert Resolve High Traffic Foam into the gadget and rotate clockwise until it gently clicks into the locked position. AFTER USE INSTRUCTIONS: To remove the can, rotate counter-clockwise into the unlocked position and gently pull upwards. Replace cap to can for standard use. To clean the gadget after use, rinse the bristles and brush-head and let dry.
©Reckitt Benckiser, Inc.