Resolve Spray 'n Wash Pre-Treat Laundry Stain Remover Refill
- Eliminates tough stains
- Works in all temperatures
- May be used with other laundry additives
- Safe for all colorfast washables
- May be used with other laundry additives.
- Safe for all colorfast washables.
- Works in all temperatures.
- Always test your garment before using by applying Resolve to an inconspicuous area.
- If possible, treat and launder while the stain is still fresh.
- Certain stains may be impossible to remove by any laundry stain remover, such as rust, dried paint, permanent ink, or bleach stains.
- Not recommended for use on khaki, fluorescent clothing, or washable silk.
- Avoid over-spraying on plastic and painted surfaces.
- Do not let stain remover dry on garments
NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer.
Resolve (formerly Spray 'N Wash) Pre-Treat Refill eliminates tough stains the first time. The enzymes in the formula penetrate, loosen, and eliminate the problem. With the power of Resolve, you can fight even the toughest stains.
Removes Tough Stains the First Time
The formula contains no phosphates and works great on tough stains, including bacon, beef gravy, blood, grease, blueberries, clay/mud, coffee, French fry grease, grass, grape juice, makeup, motor oil, mustard, spaghetti sauce, rings around the collar, tea, and red wine. The bottle is made out of 25 percent post-consumer recycled plastic.
Hints from the Experts:
Refill Instructions: Unscrew and remove trigger. Pour Resolve® liquid from the refill bottle into the trigger bottle.
- Turn nozzle to spray position.
- Spray directly onto stain, soaking fabric. Wait 1 to 5 minutes depending upon the severity of the stain.
- Rub Resolve® into the fabric if necessary, covering the stain completely. Then wash according to the care label instructions. Launder in the warmest water recommended for fabric. Do not let dry on garment.
Hints from the experts:
- Always test garment for colorfastness by applying to an inconspicuous area.
- If possible, treat and launder while stain is fresh.
- For extra tough stains, repeat spraying, allowing liquid to penetrate stain, then launder before drying.
- Certain stains like rust, dried paint, permanent ink, or bleach damage may be impossible to remove by any laundry stain remover.
- Not recommended for use on khaki, fluorescent clothing or washable silk. Avoid over-spraying on plastic and painted surfaces.
©Reckitt Benckiser, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 4.13 Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.0x 4.0x 10.3
Item Code: 236388
Keep out of reach of children.
Caution: Causes eye and skin irritation. May be harmful if directly inhales. Do not get in eyes, on skin or inhale spray. Do Not treat garments while wearing. Contains surfactants and enzyme.
First Aid: If splashed in eyes, immediately rinse eyes thoroughly with plenty of water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, wash thoroughly with soap and water. If irritation persists, contact a physician. If inhaled and irritation or allergic reaction occurs get medical attention.