Resource Breeze Fruit Flavored Clear Nutritional Drink Wild Berry4.9 21.0
- 250 calories
- Natural flavor
- Clear liquid
- Lactose free
- Fat free
- Medical Food Nutritional Supplement
- Resource Fruit Beverage is a delicious, fat-free alternative to thicker nutritional supplements.
- Resource Fruit Beverage can also be used to supplement clear liquid diets. Low levels of sodium and potassium provide versatility for special diets.
- Resource Fruit Beverage is a lactose, cholesterol, gluten and fat-free oral supplement. It provides calories and high quality protein, fortified with essential vitamins and minerals.
- Use under medical supervision.
- A medical food specifically formulated for the management of malnutrition and other medical conditions with increased nutritional needs that cannot be met through diet modification alone.
- Nutrition Information RDI: Single serving for adults and children 4 or more years of age.
- Chill before serving. Shake well. Insert straw, or pull foil tab and pour into container.
- Store at room temperature. After opening, unused Resource Fruit Beverage should be covered and refrigerated; discard if not used within 24 hours.
© 2008 Nestle Nutrition
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 16.43 Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.1x 16.3x 8.8
Item Code: 516430
Water , Sugar , Corn Syrup , Whey Protein Isolate , Phosphoric Acid , Artificial Flavor , Citric Acid , Hydrolyzed Cornstarch , L-Cysteine , Ascorbic Acid , Red 40 , Zinc Sulfate , Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate , Ferrous Sulfate (Iron) , Niacinamide , Calcium Pantothenate , Copper Gluconate , Manganese Sulfate , Thiamine Hydrochloride , Pyridoxine Hydrochloride , Vitamin A Palmitate , Riboflavin , Folic Acid , Biotin , Potassium Iodide , PhytonadioneVitamin K1 , CholecalciferolVitamin D3 , CyanocobalaminVitamin B12
|Serving Size : 8 fl oz
Serving per Container : 1
Calories : 250
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Sodium < mg|
|Thiamine 0.38 mg|
|Vitamin C 36 mg||60|
|Vitamin D 60||15|
|Vitamin E 6||20|
|Niacin (B3) 5 mg||25|
|Vitamin B6 0.5 mg||25|
|Vitamin B12 1.5 mcg||25|
|Biotin 45 mcg||15|
|Pantothenic acid 60 mcg||15|
|Calcium 10 mg||1|
|Iron 2.7 mg||15|
|Phosphorus 160 mg||16|
|Iodine 22.5 mcg||15|
|Magnesium 1 mg||0|
|Zinc 3.75 mg||25|
|Copper 0.3 mg||15|
|Chloride 50 mg||2|