Don't forget the following guidelines on how best to take care of your lenses:
- Follow your eye care professional's instructions.
- Always wash your hands before handling your lenses.
- Rub, rinse, and disinfect your lenses each time you remove them.
- Always handle the same lens, the right or the left, first, in order to avoid mix-ups.
- Do not expose lenses or lens case to tap water, bottled water, distilled water, lake water, or ocean water.
- Do not use saliva or put lenses in your mouth to rewet.
- Do not swim, shower, or use a hot tub while wearing soft contact lenses.
- Do not wear lenses longer than prescribed.
- Do not transfer contact lens solution into smaller travel-size containers. The sterility of the solution will be impacted and can lead to serious eye infections.
- Discard any lens that is damaged or dehydrated.
- Avoid using aerosols when wearing contact lenses.
- Discard any remaining solution in your lens case before disinfecting your lenses again.
See insert for full instructions and safety information.
If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product, do not use.