Sore throat warnings:
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious. Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Keep out of reach of children.
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation and pain associated with sore mouth and sore throat