Rid Rite Advanced Electronic Pest Control System
Priced per store
Size/Count 3.0 ea.
- Ultrasonic technology for pest control
- No chemicals, poisons or traps
- Children and pet safemore
- Ultra-thin design: sleek and stylish units fit flush to walls
- Uses side speakers to project signal along walls and baseboards: where pests typically travel
- Light sensor automatically increases output and coverage at night, when pests are most active
- Perfect for kitchens, dens, basements, garages or anywhere you have unwanted pests
- Children and pet safe
- Year round protection
- Just plug into any standard wall outlet
- Unit turns on automatically. No on/off switch is necessary. Unit works continually: 24/7
- Small LED light on front (bottom) will flash blue when in use
- If blue light does illuminate, outlet may not be working/operational
We have developed this pest control system to aid you in your goal for a pest-free environment without the use of chemicals, poisons, traps or expensive extermination services. Used properly and continually, the system will provide you with excellent pest control for just pennies a day. The system uses patent-pending ultrasonic technology together with unique output features to control pests, particularly mice and rodent-based pests. Ultrasound is inaudible to the human ear but, at specific frequencies, creates a very undesirable environment for pests.
Made in China
Limited 2 year warranty
If you recently purchased the item the quickest option is to return the product to the retailer where the item was purchased. Return policies vary be retailer. If returning the item to the retailer is not possible visit www.lancerandloader.com for warranty details and directions on how to have the product repaired or replaced.
© 2010 Lancer & Loader Group LLC
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.23 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 4.8x 11.15
Item Code: 158838
b) To reduce risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when an appliance is used near children.
c) Do not use outdoors.
d) To reduce the risk of electrical shock, do not put the unit in water or other liquid. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
e) Risk of Electric Shock - Disconnect power to receptacle before installing or removing the appliance. When removing receptacles cover screw, the cover is capable of falling across plug blades or the receptacle is capable of becoming displaced.
f) Use only with duplex receptacle having center screw.
g) Secure appliance in place by the screw supplied with the appliance. Important Information Regarding Use Around Common Household Pets:
This electronic pest control device is designed not to be audible to common household pets such as: dogs, cats, birds or fish. However, rodent-like pets such as gerbils, hamsters guinea pigs and ferrets will be affected by the device's ultrasonic output.
As such, please keep these pets clear of areas/rooms being treated with the Rid Rite system. Modifications to this product not approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the product. No user serviceable parts. PEOPLE WITH PACEMAKERS OR THOSE WHO USE MEDICAL DEVICES THAT MAY BE AFFECTED BY ULTRASONIC SOUNDS/WAVES SHOULD CONSULT WITH THEIR PHYSICIAN(S) BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS WARNING COULD RESULT IN DEATH OR SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY..