Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- To sedate a child or to make a child sleepy
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use more than directed
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold. Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat