Men's Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam Unscented3.7 70.0
Size/Count 1.0 set
- New unscented formula
- #1 Dermatologist recommended
- Easy-to-use foam
New Unscented Formula
#1 Dermatologist Recommended
- Easy-to-use foam
- Three 60 g (2.11 oz) can (three month supply)
- Information booklet with complete directions on how to use and obtain best results
Questions? Toll Free 1-800-Rogaine (1-800-764-2463) or visit rogaine.com.
Not for use by women
To open: Grasp top closure, twist and pull.
- Apply half a capful 2 times a day to the scalp in the hair loss area.
- See enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use.
- Using more or more often will not improve results.
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.76 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 1.0x 1.0
Item Code: 586462
For external use only. For use by men only. Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
Do not use if
- you are a woman.
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the inside of this label or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical foam is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss.
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- you use other medicines on the scalp.
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
When using this product
- do not apply on other parts of the body.
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs.
- your hands or feet swell.
- scalp irritation or redness occurs.
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months.
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, see pictures inside label).
Minoxidil (5% w/w without Propellant)Hair regrowth treatment for men
Butane , Butylated Hydroxytoluene , Cetearyl Alcohol , Citric Acid , Glycerin , Isobutane , Lactic Acid , Polysorbate 60 , Propane , Water (Purified) , SD Alcohol 40 B , Stearyl Alcohol