For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after each use
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- Overuse may cause more eye redness
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- Remove contact lenses before using
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- You feel eye pain
- Changes in vision occur
- Redness or irritation of the eyes lasts
- Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
- Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- Temporarily relieves burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye