Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- A persistent or chronic cough
- A cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Cough persists more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.