Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- If you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you don't know if you are taking a prescription drug that contains an MAOI ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- Symptoms do not get better within 7 days or is accompanied by fever
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.