Keep small parts away from children during assembly. These products are only deterrents. They are not a substitute for proper adult supervision. Discontinue use when child becomes old enough to defeat them. Toxic and dangerous substances, as well as sharp-edged or pointed objects should always be stored in a place inaccessible to children. Risk of fire or electric shock. If the closure falls out or fits loosely in the receptacle, the receptacle contacts may be worn or broken. To reduce the risk of fire or injury caused by overheating, arcing or exposure of live plug blades, do not use receptacle until it has been examined by a licensed electrician to determine whether the outlet needs to be replaced. This device is intended to make it difficult for children to gain access to energized outlets. Like any other child-resistant product, this device is not a substitute for adult supervision. An unsupervised child may be able to defeat this product. As with all electrical products, precautions should be observed during handling and use to prevent electrical shock. Discourage children from playing with electrical equipment.