- You have: Thick, overgrown cuticles
- You want: Quick and easy cuticle removal
- How it works: This advanced formula was developed to have the ideal pH for quick and easy removal of thick, overgrown cuticles. Moisturizing aloe vera soothes and conditions for softer, more supple cuticles. Great for manicures and pedicures.
- You'll get: Smooth, soft, well-groomed cuticles
- Problem cuticle remover
- 2 - natural wood manicure sticks
Made in USA
Apply a strip of Problem Cuticle Remover around cuticle and under nails. Massage into skin. Wait 3 to 5 minutes. Gently ease back cuticles with manicure stick. Wash away excess with warm, soapy water.
Coty US LLC Dist.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.11 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 2.8x 5.55
Item Code: 769152
Do not leave on longer than 8 minutes. Keep fingers away from eyes while using product. Do not use more than twice weekly. Do not use on cut or sensitive skin.
Aqua (Water) , Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Methyl Gluceth 20 , Hamamelis Virginiana Distillate (Witch Hazel) , Glycerin , Ceteareth 20 , Propylene Glycol , Dimethicone , Alcohol , Parfum (Fragrance) , Imidazolidinyl Urea , Sodium Hydroxide , Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Methylparaben , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed OilJojoba , Propylparaben , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil) , Disodium EDTA , Prunus Ameniaca Kernal OilApricot , Sodium Phosphate , Potassium Phosphate , Sodium Carbonate , Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) ExtractAloe Barbadensis , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower ExtractMatricaria , Yellow 5 Lake , FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090) , Tocopherol , FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140) , BHT