Size/Count 37.0 oz.
- Flaky crust with apples & cinnamon
- Trust our time-honored recipe
- Let the aroma fill your homemore
Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee.
Let the aroma of fresh apple pie fill your home. Trust our time-honored recipe to bring family and friends together. They'll love our light, flaky crust filled with hand-picked, sun-ripened apples tossed with cinnamon.
Important: Store in freezer until ready to bake.
Microwaving not recommended.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Remove frozen pie from carton; cut four 1-inch slits in top crust
- Place frozen pie on baking sheet on center rack of oven
- Bake at 400°F 60-65 minutes until crust is golden brown. (Oven times vary, adjust time and temperature as necessary.)
Baking tip: Check pie after 45 minutes. If necessary, cover edges of crust with aluminum foil to avoid excess browning. Do not cover center of pie
- Remove baked pie from oven while it's still on the baking sheet. Caution: Never handle pie pan by the edges. Filling is hot
- Cool pie on baking sheet before cutting and serving: 45 minutes for warm pie; 2 hours for cooler pie
© 2009 Sara Lee Corporation
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.48 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 9.1x 9.1
Item Code: 398513
Apples , Enriched Flour , Water , High Fructose Corn Syrup , Vegetable Oil , Corn Syrup , Contains 2% or less of each of the following: Modified Corn Starch , Salt , Cinnamon , Malic Acid , Soy Flour
|Serving Size : 1/8 Pie
Serving per Container : 8
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Calories from Fat - Calories140calories|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat0g|