For external use only.
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Avoid contact with the eyes
Do not use in the eyes or nose. Not for prolonged use. Do not apply to large areas of the body. If redness, irritation, swelling, or pain persists or increases, discontinue use unless directed by a physician.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
For temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations.