At age 6 months baby begins to manipulate, explore and investigate objects, pull, bang, shake and play actively and see a full rainbow of color. Babies' vision has matured and they are now able to see finer details including tonal colors. By age 6 months, babies who have explored an object with their hands alone also can recognize it by sight alone. Fascination Station provides:
- A manipulation challenge
- Unique textures, shapes and materials for baby to explore and differentiate
- Spinning ball engages the concept of cause and effect
- Great for highchair
- Removable base for 2 toys in 1
- Develops fine motor skills
- Is paint free for mouthing
- Spinning ball grabs baby's attention
Platinum Best Toy award granted by Oppenheim Toy Portfolio.
Made in China
Interaction idea: Place the Fascination Station in front of baby and show him how it rotates. Help him spin the ball to see the bold patterns. Keep clean:
- Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth
- Do not immerse in water
Remember all babies are unique and develop at their own pace. If you have any questions or concerns about your baby's development, you should always consult your healthcare provider..
© 2009 Sassy, Inc.