The Surgeons Choice for Bruising
Contains BG10™ Technology
With BG10™ Multi-Technology
- Unique, oral dosing in a 7 day regimen
- Helps guard against bruising and swelling after surgery or injury
- Helps fade existing bruises
Scarguard is the #1 Choice of Plastic Surgeons finally available to you!
- 30 Sublingual Arnica Tablets
- 42 Enteric-Coated Bromelain Complex Tablets
Bruiseguard MD is the only multi technology regimen of its kind available for guarding against bruising after surgery or injury and helping existing bruises clear more quickly.
Bruiseguard MD contains known ingredients that have been widely accepted worldwide for generations to fade and reduce bruising.
Bruising is caused by broken blood vessels resulting from surgery or injury which causes the discoloration of the skin. Bruiseguard MD helps the body clear the unsightly discolorations as quickly as possible.
How Bruiseguard MD Works
Only Bruiseguard MD contains our special BG10™ technology which combines accepted homeopathic treatment with the critical nutritional support to help fade bruising and reduce swelling.
Easy to Follow 7 Day Regimen:
- One dosage card per day. Follow daily sequence of dosage cards.
- Take the Bromelain Complex tablets from card three times per day with water.
- Dissolve the Arnica tablets 3 times a day under the tongue. Do not swallow or the effectiveness will be reduced.
- For best results take between meals on an empty stomach.
- The tablets and dosage cards are clearly marked day one through day seven.
- If Arnica tablets are accidently swallowed, they are not harmful, but will be less effective.
After Injury: Start the Bruiseguard MD regimen as soon as possible after trauma.
After Surgery: Follow your doctor's instructions on using Bruiseguard MD.
Bruiseguard MD is used by so many plastic surgeons and dermatologists for one reason... it works!
Contains Homeopathic Arnica Montana
Questions? Call 1-877-566-5935
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Supplement and Ingredient Information:
Active Ingredients: Arnica 1m (Anti-bruising), Arnica 30c (Anti-bruising) Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid
Bromelain Complex Tablets
Daily Serving Size: 6 Tablets
Daily Servings per container: 7
Amount per Daily Serving
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin K (as phytonadione)
Zinc (as monomethionine)
Vitamin E (as dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)
Bromelain 2000GDU/GM (proteolytic enzyme from pineapple fruit)
Pine Bark Extract (85%) (a source of proanthocyanadines)
CoQ10 (100% pure crystalline) - from Japan
IP6 (Insitol Hexaphosphate)
Other Ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicone dioxide, croscarmelose sodium, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, carboxymethyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, talc, titanium dioxide.
- Use one dosage card per day
- Follow daily sequence of dosage cards
- Take tablets from card three times per day
- Arnica tablets to be placed under tongue to dissolve
- For best results take on empty stomach
Bromelain Complex Tablets:
Use one dosage card per day for 7 days. Cards are specifically marked for each day of the 7 day regimen. Take tablets from each card as directed on the card (3) three times per day. The Bromelain Complex tablets are to be taken with water. The arnica is to be placed under the tongue to dissolve. For best results take on an empty stomach between meals.