Colors May Vary
Microfiber cloth absorbs 50% more than ordinary dishcloths.
Heavier! Stronger! Thicker!
2 Cloths- 11.5in.x 12.5in. (30cm x 32cm)
Scotch-Brite Kitchen Wipe will make you want to push your paper towels and old cotton cloths to the side. It soaks up as much as 50% more than ordinary cotton cloths, it rinses clean and dries quickly for fast re-use. Every kitchen should have one!
- Super thirsty microfiber construction absorbs fast!
- Dries quickly, rinses and wrings easily!
- Scours, lifts and traps messes on dishes and counters.
- Wipes clean with little or no streaking- even on glass and appliances.
- Long lasting- stain and fray resistant.
- Cream color cloth with designer color stitching accents any kitchen decor.
- Cloth safe for all surfaces.
Microfiber is often called the miracle material. Why? Tiny sharp-edged microfibers, many times smaller than a human hair, are constructed to lift, trap and absorb better than regular fibers, such as cotton. The unique characteristics of microfiber save you time and make kitchen clean-ups easier.
- Microfiber with sharp, pie-shape edges lifts, traps and absorbs for easier and faster cleaning.
- Regular fiber does not lift, trap and absorb like microfiber.
Great for...in the sink....on the countertop and all around the kitchen!
*Internal 3M lab tests measuring liquid grams per fiber gram absorption against representative sample of cotton dishcloths sold at retail.
"Scotch-Brite" is a registered trademark of 3M in the USA and certain other countries.
- Machine wash frequently, chlorine bleach and dryer safe.
- Bleed resistant stitching.
- Cloth will not shrink under normal laundering conditions.
- To reduce static during machine drying, use dryer sheet.