Combustible Liquid and vapor. Bonds skin and eyes instantly. Keep out of reach of children.
Causes eye irritation. May cause skin, nose and throat irritation
Keep away from heat and flame. Avoid eye and skin contact. Contact through clothing may cause burns. Avoid breathing vapors. Use only with adequate ventilation. Do not ingest. Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid excessive use of force to free bonded area.
Suggested First Aid: Eye Contact - Do not force eyelids open. Immediately flush eyes with large amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. Get immediate medical attention. Skin Contact - For skin bonds: Quickly soak in warm soapy water and avoid excessive use of force to free bonded area. If unable to free bonded area, or if lips or mouth or bonded, get medical attention. If irritation persists, get medical attention. If spilled on clothing, immediately flush with large quantities of water. Do not remove bonded clothing; contact a physician. Inhalation - Remove to fresh air. If signs/symptoms develop, get medical attention. If swallowed: do not induce vomiting. If signs/symptoms develop, get medical attention.
Conforms to ASTM-4236