Combustible. Bonds skin and eyes instantly. Causes eye and skin irritation. May cause allergic skin reaction. May cause nose and throat irritation. Skin contact through clothing may cause burns. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat and flame. Avoid eye and skin contact. Do not get on skin or clothing. Avoid breathing of vapors. Use only with adequate ventilation. Do not swallow. Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid excessive use of force to free bonded area. Close container after each use. Suggested first aid: Eye contact: Do not force eyelids open. Immediately flush with large amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. Get immediate medical attention. Skin contact: Wash affected area with soap and water. If signs/symptoms develop, get medical attention. For skin bonds: Quickly soak in warm water and avoid use of excessive force to free bonded area. If unable to free bonded area, or if lips or mouth are bonded, get medical attention. If spilled on clothing, immediately flush with large quantities of water. Do not remove bonded clothing; contact a physician. Inhalation: Remove person to fresh air. If signs/symptoms develop, get medical attention. If swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Get medical attention. For additional health and safety information, call 1-800-3M-HELPS.