- Fresh clean scent
- Dissolves soap scum
- Won't scratch surfaces
Antibacterial Bathroom Cleaner
- Fresh Clean scent
- Dissolves Soap Scum
- Kills 99.9% of Bacteria*
We Work Hard - So you don't have to!®
Antibacterial Scrubbing Bubbles® XXI Bathroom Cleaner
- Cleans: Foaming action easily removes soap scum, hard water stains, and dirt.
- Sanitizes: Kills 99.9% of common bacteria like Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Klebsiella pneumoniae, Escherichia coli (E. coli), and Enterococcus faecalis.
- Shines: Won't scratch surfaces...leaves a brilliant shine!
- Deodorizes: Has a fresh, clean lemon scent.
Effectively cleans tubs, showers, shower doors, basins, glazed ceramic tile, tile, sinks, counters, stainless steel, chrome, fixtures, fiberglass, vinyl and glazed porcelain surfaces. (Spot test for all other hard, non-porous surfaces; not recommended for use on acrylic, brass or natural marble).
*Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Klebsiella pneumoniae, Escherichia coli (E. coli), Enterococcus faecalis.
Contains No CFCs or other ozone depleting substances. Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Shake well before and during use.
- Spray 6-8 inches from surface to be cleaned.
- Allow foam to penetrate soil.
- For heavily soiled areas, let stand several minutes before wiping. Remove by wiping with a wet cloth or sponge. No need to wipe dry. On chrome, rinse with water.
Works from any angle!
To Kill 99.9% of Bacteria: On hard non-porous surfaces, spray surface until thoroughly wet. Let stand for 1 minute. Then wipe. For heavily soiled areas a pre-cleaning is required.
To Inhibit and Prevent the Growth of Mold and Mildew: Remove gross filth or heavy soil prior to applying the product for treatment against mold and mildew. On hard non-porous surfaces, spray surface until thoroughly wet. Let stand for 1 minute. Then wipe. Reapply as needed.
Storage & Disposal:
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from heat or flame.
- Disposal: This container may be recycled where aerosol can recycling is available. Before offering for recycling, empty can by using the product according to the label. Do not incinerate or puncture. If recycling is not available, discard empty container in trash.
©S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.