Can value seafood be delicious? The answer is yes, when it's Sea Best. Whether they're ocean-caught or farm-raised, the frozen fillets in our great value line allow you to create delicious family meals at a price that's easy on your pocket. It just makes "cents" to serve them.
- Individually vacuum packed
- Mild and flaky
- Fish fry favorite
Made in China
Cook thoroughly. Keep frozen. Do not refreeze.
To thaw: Remove fillets from vacuum wrap. Place fillets in bowl of cool water until completely thawed or place in refrigerator for 24 hours until thawed. Pan fry:
- Fry a single layer of fillets in a skillet with hot oil (350°F) until golden brown or until fish flakes easily
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place fillet in lightly oiled shallow baking dish
- Season with salt, pepper, and butter or margarine
- Bake 6 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness of fillet until it is opaque throughout
- Preheat broiler. If desired season fish with salt, pepper, and lemon juice
- Place pan containing fish 4 to 5 inches from heat and broil 6 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness of fillet
- Test flaking at thickest part of fillet
Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your stove or oven..
© 2012 Beaver Street Fisheries, Inc.