More wafers. Better value.
- Thin, soft adhesive wafer
- Strong hold with no pasty ooze
- Easy, no-mess cleanup
Made in USA
If not completely satisfied, cut out the lot number (starting with letter "R") and UPC symbol from the back of box, state price paid and provide brief explanation of dissatisfaction. Return address must appear on envelope. Mail to: Combe Incorporated, 1101 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, NY 106004 for full refund.
- Place dry SeaBond wafer on denture. If too large, trim overlapping wafer with scissors.
- Clean denture thoroughly. Moisten wafer with warm water.
- Position moistened wafer with white side up. Smooth wrinkles with finger.
- Place dentures into mouth. Hold firmly until secure. If wafer does not hold, moisten wafer more thoroughly.
- To remove wafer from denture, lift corner and peel away. Change wafer daily.
© Combe Incorporated