- Maximum support and firm compression
- Adhere securely to itself
- Stays tight even under water
Athletes rely on SelfGrip to help them achieve peak performance through maximum support and firm compression to their ligaments, tendons and muscles.
It's unique 98% cotton and 2% latex woven technology allows it to adhere securely to itself without the use of pins or clips. Additionally, it does not stick to hair or skin.
It is hand-washable and reusable. The exclusive properties allows it to maintain a firm grip while you move and sweat. It stays tight even when submerged under water. It also is excellent as a secondary bandage over sterile gauze.
It is available in beige, red, white, blue & black.
For maximum comfort the following bandage widths are recommended:
- Finger, wrist: 1 inch or 2 inches
- Ankle, foot, elbow: 2 inches or 3 inches
- Knee, leg: 3 inches or 4 inches
Minimum unstretched length 70 inches/1.77m
Made in USA
Dome guarantees customer satisfaction or your money back.
- Upon injury to a muscle, joint or tissue, swelling, inflammation, and/or stiffening can arise
- Such symptoms can slow the healing process by reducing blood flow around the impacted area
- Increasing blood flow to the injured area can help to speed the healing process
- Promotes healing and reduces swelling
Medical professionals recommend that you reduce swelling after an injury using R.I.C.E. Therapy: Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation. It is recommended that you follow the elements of R.I.C.E. Therapy for between for a 24-48 hours or as needed immediately after your injury. With these 4 strategies you can both minimize swelling and the amount of recovery time for you injury. This speeds up the healing process so you can resume activity quickly.
- Rest: Reduce activity
- Ice: Apply ice over a thin towel for 20 minutes. Reapply as needed
- Compression: Apply maximum support SelfGrip to injured area
- Elevation: Elevate the injured area above the level of the heart.
© 2014 The Dome Companies