24 / 7 Sensitivity Protection*
Maximum Strength** with Fluoride
#1 Dentist Recommended Brand | 9 out of 10 Dentists† Recommended Brand
Use Whenever You Normally Brush:
- It is Clinically Proven to Help Reduce Painful Sensitivity
- It Helps Provide Fast Relief
- It Helps to Remove Stains for Whiter Teeth
- It Has Fluoride to Support Cavity Protection
- Its Improved Taste Helps Keep Your Mouth Feeling Fresh & Clean
This product contains no sugar
Made in USA
*with twice daily brushing
**maximum FDA sensitivity active ingredient
†Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne® toothpaste for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne® toothpaste helps build a "shield of protection" against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne® toothpaste has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or physician.
Store below 30°C (86°F).