If pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist.
Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used to brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Builds Increasing Protection Against Painful Sensitivity of the Teeth due to Cold, Heat, Acids, Sweets, or Contact
- Aids in the Prevention of Dental Cavities