If pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist.
Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact, and aids in the prevention of dental cavities.