When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use. Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. If pain/sensitivity still persist after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist. Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact. Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.