Stop use & ask a dentist if:
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain / sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Builds Increasing Protection Against Painful Sensitivity of the Teeth to Cold, Heat, Acids, Sweets, or Contact
- Aids in the Prevention of Dental Cavities