Stop use and ask a dentist if:
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use
Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact. Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.