Daily Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth
#1 Dentist Recommended Brand to Support Protection Against the Effects of Acid Erosion†
- Helps Harden Enamel
- Helps Protect Against the Effects of Acid Wear* — Wine Acids, Fruit Acids, Soda Acids
Help Protect Your Teeth Against the Growing Problem of Acid Wear
Dentists have reported a growing dental health concern due to changing modern diets: 'acid wear'. Even teeth without cavities can be affected. *Acids in everyday food such as some fruit and acidic drinks like orange juice and wine can dissolve minerals from our teeth, softening the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away. As the enamel becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white, weaker and sensitive.
New Sensodyne® Pronamel® Gentle Whitening toothpaste is formulated to help protect against acid wear and also gently yet effectively helps remove stains. As it contains fluoride it also helps provide all the benefits of a regular toothpaste.
- Helps Protect Teeth Against Acid Erosion
- Helps Harden Tooth Enamel
- Gently Removes Stains to Promote Whiter Teeth
- Contains Fluoride to Support Cavity Protection
- Specially Formulated for People with Sensitive Teeth
2 - 4.0 oz (113g) Tubes ~ Total Net Wt. 8.0 oz (226g)
Made in USA
†Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne® for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne® builds a "shield of protection" against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne® has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or physician.
Store below 30°C (86°F).