Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Kills 99.99% of Household Germs Botanically
- Effective Against Influenza A Virus Including H1N1, & Rhinovirus, the Common Cold Virus
- Streak-Free Spray for Easy Cleaning
- Deodorizes & Effectively Controls Odors
- EPA Registered
- No Rinsing or Wiping is Required, Even on Food Contact Surfaces
- CleanWell Inside™
Kills over 99.99% of household germs, specifically: Infuenza A viruses including H1N1, Rhinovirus (type 37, the Common Cold virus), Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa on hard, nonporous surfaces.
Use on hard, nonporous surfaces and follow directions for use on label. For heavily soiled or greasy areas, pre-cleaning is required. To clean: Wet the surface with the spray and wipe clean. For stubborn stains, let stand for a few minutes. Allow to penetrate, then wipe clean. To disinfect: 1. Wet the surface by sprayer (spot test to check compatibility). 2. Leave for 10 minutes. Allow to air-dry. No rinsing or wiping is required, even on food contact surfaces. To deodorize: 1. Wet the surface with the spray (spot test to check compatibility). 2. Leave for 10 minutes. Allow to air-dry. No rinsing or wiping is required, even on food contact surfaces.
©Seventh Generation, Inc