- For your baby's first year
- With Early Shield immune support
- Milk based with iron
This Similac item is NOT part of the Abbott Voluntary Recall announced September 23, 2010.
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Use Similac Advance to give your baby a strong start in life...
- DHA and ARA - special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for brain and eye development.
- Provides calcium for your baby's growing bones.
- Designed to be gentle on your baby's developing tummy.
- For babies 0-12 months.
Breast milk is recommended. If you choose to use infant formula, the makers of Similac have a formula that's right for your baby.
Filled by volume, extra space in bottle allows for shaking and easy pouring.
Questions or comments? Call 1-800-515-7677, 8:30am-5:00pm, Eastern time, weekdays.
For more than 80 years, Abbott's Similac brand formulas have been proven to be a safe and effective source of nutrition for millions of healthy babies. In response to mothers seeking "BPA free" products, Abbott is pleased to share that it has now achieved "BPA free" status in all of its Similac® brand powdered infant formula products.
Abbott products have been tested for BPA using the most sensitive and conservative tests available, and levels are undetectable for all powdered products and consistently 50 times below international safety standards for other infant nutrition products.
According to the U.S. Surgeon General, "The most important thing parents can do for their babies is ensure that they receive adequate nutrition. While the best source of nutrition for babies is a mother's breast milk, infant formula remains the recommended alternative when breast milk is not an option."
Your baby's health depends on carefully following these easy instructions.
- Do not add water
- Shake very well
- Do not use if breakaway ring is missing or broken
For single use feeding from this bottle:
- Twist off cap
- Twist on clean nipple and ring (not included). Since this formula is commercially sterile, just attach any clean standard nipple and ring. No need to warm formula before feeding.
- Discard any unused formula and bottle within 1 hour after feeding begins.
For use in a different feeding container (cup or bottle):
- As your baby's doctor if you need to boil (sterilize) the empty bottles before adding formula.
- Pour desired amount into the clean feeding container, recap bottle, refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
- Discard any unused formula remaining in the feeding container within 1 hour after feeding begins.
Storage: Store unopened at room temperature: avoid extreme temperatures. Do not reuse this bottle. Protect from light. Store in carton until ready for use.