This Similac item is NOT part of the Abbott Voluntary Recall announced September 23, 2010.
Similac Advance may soften stools to be more like those of the breast-fed infants. On-The-Go powder singles are convenient, portable and ready for you and your baby. Perfect for diaper bags, travel and late night feedings.
- Early Shield: Immune support, brain and eye, and strong bones
- Milk-based powder
- Complete nutrition
- Closer than ever to breast milk
- With lutein and DHA/ARA
- Birth to 12 months
- #1 brand fed in hospitals
- No scooping or measuring
- Each powder single makes a 4 oz bottles
16 Packets make a total of 64 Fluid Ounces
Use as directed by a doctor. Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and if you need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples and rings before use.
- Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils
- Pour 4 fl oz of water into clean bottle
- Slowly add one powder single (17.4 g) to bottle
- Cap bottle; shake very well; attach nipple and ring
- Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard
Storage: Once mixed, feed immediately or cover and refrigerate; use within 24 hours. Store unopened packets at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures.
© 2012 Abbott Laboratories