- Consult a physician before use if pregnant or breast feeding.
- Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken.
- In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of the common cold, such as cough, fever, chest and head congestion.