Initial exacerbation or symptoms may occur. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Not intended for children under 2. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Stop use and ask a doctor if: fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; if symptoms persists for more than 7 days or worsen. For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Temporarily relives symptoms of dry/tickling cough, fever, hoarse throat and nasal congestion due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold.