Do not use in the eyes. Initial exacerbation may occur. Ask a doctor before use if the child has: Ear drainage or discharge; pain, irritation, or rash in the ear; had ear surgery; dizziness. Stop use and ask a doctor if: Irritation (too much burning) or pain occurs; symptoms persist for more than 48 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Helps relieve the sensation of fullness of the ear, sensitivity to water and drafts, and the annoyance of water-clogged ears by helping clear water trapped in the ear.