#1 Brand for Nasal Saline Moisturizers
Safe, everyday relief
- 1 Neti Pot and 50 Saline Nasal Irrigation packets containing all natural sodium chloride and pure Arm & Hammer® Baking Soda.
- pH balanced to prepare a soothing, no burning or stinging saline solution.
The ARM & HAMMER® Simply Saline®Neti Pot is safe and effective for adults and children five years of age or older and offers a drug-free, naturally derived solution to remove mucus and other environmental pollutants from the nasal passages. Use the ARM & HAMMER® Simply Saline® Neti Pot with lukewarm distilled, sterile or previously boiled water.
- No iodine
- No preservatives
- Neti Pot sold separately
- Naturally Eases:
- Nasal congestion
- Nasal allergy & sinus
Neti Pot Kit
Unique Design: Easy to use with visible fill-line to prevent overfilling. No spill, no mess!
Made in USA
Adults and children 5 years or older, use once or twice a day or as directed by physician.
- Fill Neti Pot with warm water to the indicated fill-line (8 fl oz). Do not use hot or boiling water.
- For regular strength: Empty 1 Simply Saline® pre-mixed saline packet into Neti Pot. For extra strength : Empty 2 Simply Saline® pre-mixed saline packs in Neti Pot. Tighten cap and gently shake to ensure saline packet contents are completely dissolved before using.
- To irrigate: Lean forward over a sink with your head tilted to one side. (do not tilt head backwards). Open your mouth and apply tip of Neti Pot snugly against your nostril. Allow the solution to gently flow until it starts draining from the opposite nasal passage. Use half of the solution in the Neti Pot (4 fl. oz or 120mL).
- After Irrigating : Gently blow your nose. Do not pinch nose.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 on your other nostril. Discard any remaining unused solution down sink drain.
Directions for cleaning
- It is important to keep Neti Pot clean and free from any contamination.
- Thoroughly clean Neti Pot after each use.
- Place both pot and cap in Top Rack of dishwasher or clean using light soap and running water.
- Rinse thoroughly to ensure that no soap residue is left in pot.
- Air-dry in an adequately ventilated area.
- Store Neti Pot in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation.
©2010Church & Dwight Co., Inc