Do not use:
- In children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Drowsiness will occur
- Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).For relief of occasional sleeplessness.