Washable and super sealing for mending and decorating shirts, jeans, skirts jackets.
- 100% cotton
- Each patch is 5" x 5"
Made in China
Low heat directions
Use dry iron only - no steam. Not recommended for use on nylon, or rayon, or fabrics made of monofilament (non-fibrous strand) polyesters. Note: When cutting smaller patches, be sure to round corners.
Note: Always laundry garment before patching.
Patches: Heavyweight patches repair work clothes, jeans. SOFTweight patches repair knitwear, cotton, linens and double knits.
- Preheat iron at "Wool" setting for 5 minutes.
- Heat fabric where patch is to be applied by running iron over the area. Iron this area smooth.
- Place patch adhesive side down on area to be mended.
- Press firmly and evenly for 45 seconds, 20-25 seconds for soft knits. Repeat pressing around all edges to make sure they adhere well.
- Wait until patch is cool so that seal becomes permanent. Test for tightness by trying to lift edge. If necessary, press again.
.© 2012 The Singer Company Limited