Washable and super sealing for mending and decorating shirts, jeans, skirts and jackets.
- Heavyweight patches repair work clothes, jeans
- Softweight patches repair knitwear, cotton, linens and double knits
- 100% cotton
- Each patch 2" x 3"
Made in China
Low heat directions
Use dry iron only - No steam Note: When cutting smaller patches, be sure to round corners. Always launder garment before patching. Instructions
- Preheat iron at "wool" setting for 5 minutes
- Heat fabric where patch is to be applied by running iron over the area. Iron this area smooth
- Place patch adhesive side down an area to be mended
- Press firmly and evenly for 45 seconds, 20-25 seconds for soft knits. Repeat pressing around all edges to make sure they adhere well
- Wait until patch is cool so that seal becomes permanent. Test for tightness by trying to lift edge. If necessary, press again
© 2011 The Singer Company Limited